Sparkling Wine Vine leasing package which includes
- 1x Siegerrebe Vine lease
- 1x Seyval Blanc Vine lease
Purchasing an annual Vine Lease and Maintenance agreement entitles you to the following:
- Annual Newsletter
- An invitation to our annual wine tasting event. (invite via email and bookable via our website)
- 10% discount off the full retail price of all wines purchased from the vineyard
- Wine entitlement – This is 2 bottles per 1 vine including your own personalised labels
- The vine lease agreement will run from the date the lease is purchased until one year after.The wine from that crop would be available one year after the harvest alternatively you can have the wine from the grapes of the previous year (current lease year) which will be available to collect during the Annual wine tasting event – usually this is held in late August.
- To visit the vine at Little Oak Vineyard (Prior notice required)
- Access to help with the nurturing and harvesting of the vine (prior notice required)
There are no reviews yet.